When you want to bleach your hair and you choose the platinum blonde hair color you have to follow the instructions from the bleaching kit. This is an article that will give you some information on how to bleach platinum blonde hair.
- When it comes on how to bleach platinum blonde hair you will need some help. So call a friend because some extra hands are always a blessing.
- The first step on how to bleach platinum blonde hair is to stripe any other hair color that you had before. There are some products that will help you do that. Search on the internet and find the perfect solution for you.
- After that, buy a bleaching kit with the platinum blonde hair color. Of course, if you want the best results Google again and read the specialist’s review and after that buy your bleaching kit.
- The next step on how to bleach platinum blonde hair is to apply the hair color from the back where your hair has the darkest color and then follow the steps that you can read from the box.
- After that you will have to go toward the front concentrating in ½ inch sections. A very important thing in how to bleach platinum blonde hair is to apply the bleach very quickly with the tools from the bleaching kit.
- Leave the bleach on your hair for a specific amount of time that you can find out by reading the instructions from the bleaching kit. This step is very important because the amount of time differs from brand to brand.
- When the time’s up clear your hair with warm water until the water has no color in it. The final step on how to bleach platinum blonde hair is to wash your hair with shampoo to remove the bleach from your hair. Here is a tip that will help you neutralize the bleach residue from your hair: apply some lemon juice or white vinegar.
Tips and warnings
Always wear rubber gloves when you start bleaching your hair. When it comes for bleaching your hair with the platinum blonde hair color you have to know that this can produce a lot of damages to your hair, so the best thing is to have an experienced friend with you.
Don’t be glad if you’re finding a platinum blonde hair color bleach that’s cheaper than other bleaching kits. You will have to be very careful on choosing your products not to have metallic salt as an ingredient. So read carefully the ingredients of the bleach.
If you want to get the perfect platinum blonde hair color and you’re a dark or medium brown hair girl you will have to repeat the bleaching process for several times.